Monday, June 4, 2012

Baked Shrimp

I had one pound of shrimp left from our Mexico vacation. I was planning on making shrimp fettuccine Alfredo but, I didn't have time. I came across this recipe on pinterest and it was really quick and only required a few ingredients, which I had. It turned out really yummy and it only took 20 minutes to prepare and cook. I love meals like that!

After this meal though, I think I'm going to be tired of seafood for a while. I've eaten it almost everyday for the past week. I would not do well to live on an island I guess. 


Ingredients:
1 pound of shrimp
1 stick of butter
2-3 lemons (sliced)
1 packet Italian seasoning

Directions: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with tin foil (optional). Put 1 stick of melted butter on the cookie sheet. Cover butter with lemon slices. Place shrimp on top of lemon slices. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.  Place in oven for 15 minutes. It's that easy! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment