Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lemon Rosemary Salmon

It was one of those weeks that I didn't really get to cook at all because there was something going on every night and one of us didn't get home until really late. So finally on Thursday I decided to make a huge meal. I made lemon rosemary salmon. My roommate Margo in college cooked this for me one time and now this is the recipe I always use when I'm cooking salmon. It is so easy. The only thing I usually need to buy is the salmon and the lemons. I usually have everything else.








Ingredients:
Rosemary (I usually don't use fresh because I never have it. But either works fine.)
2-3 lemons (cut in thin slices)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 salmon fillet ( with or without skin. It doesn't matter. Depends on your preference.)
sea salt

Directions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place tin foil down on baking sheet if desired. Then place lemon slices down. Place the salmon fillet on top of the lemon slices. Then sprinkle the salmon with rosemary and sea salt. Use as much as desired. Then place the rest of the lemon slices on top. Lastly, pour a little bit of olive oil over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the fish is easily flaked with a fork.









No comments:

Post a Comment