Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

This is seriously one of the easiest dishes ever! It's easier that mac 'n cheese. I promise. I made this on one of those nights where I looked in the freezer, refrigerator, and cupboards about five times and then I sat down on the couch and decided that we had nothing to eat. But, then I remembered this great easy recipe and it only takes 20 minutes to cook. This recipe also has garlic and Parmesan cheese, how can you not love it?!
Ingredients:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless chicken breast halves (You can see in the picture I only used 3)
Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder. 
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment