Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cream cheese crock pot chicken

I was looking for a quick easy meal last night and this one was just that. It only has 4 ingredients and it is oh so yummy. I ate my whole plate and I literally started eating off of my husband's plate. (He was not very happy about that.) I like this recipe though because it doesn't take all day to cook. I can start cooking it late afternoon and it will still  be done by dinner time.I got the recipe from Chef-n-Training
 
Ingredients: 
2-3 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed (I used frozen and it turned out great.)
1-8oz. cream cheese softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet Italian dressing


Directions: 
Put the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot. Mix cream cheese, soup and dressing. pour evenly over the chicken. Cook on high 4-6 hours. 

This is great served over rice or pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment