Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chicken Broccoli Pockets

I got this recipe from my sister in law in August and I finally made it. It was so yummy. I even liked the left overs. I took one to work with me today. My sister in-law-made these during the summer and we both deleted some of the ingredients. The original recipe is at cooks.com

Ingredients:
2 c. cut up cooked chicken (I used shredded chicken. My sister-in-law used can. Both were good.)
2 c. cooked broccoli, chopped 
1 c. grated Colby Jack cheese
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
2 pkgs. crescent rolls





















Directions:
Mix cream cheese with garlic salt and garlic powder until creamy. Add chicken, broccoli, and cheese. Mix. Flatten out 2 crescent rolls together into a square on a greased cookie sheet. Do the same with the rest. Put about 1/2 cup of mixture into each square. Fold up each corner to meet at top. Pinch together.(I twisted the ends on mine together as you can see in the picture below.) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown. Makes 8 pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment