Monday, February 18, 2013

Raspberry vinegarette salad

Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
I usually make the same salad every night with dinner. Lettuce, avocados and ranch dressing. I love avocados and that's all I need to be satisfied but it drives my husband nuts. So lately I have been trying to branch out. Here is what I came up with. 
This first salad includes: 
Lettuce (your choice)
craisins
apples
feta cheese
almond slices
raspberry vinaigrette dressing

This second salad includes:
lettuce (your choice)
pomegranate
pecans (you can also use candied pecans)
feta cheese
raspberry vinaigrette dressing


They are both very simple. The best way to serve this salad is to add the dressing into the salad and toss it. I just have to make sure not to make too much though because the leftovers aren't very good. The dressing soaks into the lettuce and makes it to soggy to eat later. Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment