Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Artichoke Chicken

This dish was so delicious I should have doubled the recipe. I have been in an artichoke mood lately and this totally hit the spot. I got the recipe from All Recipes but I changed a few things. 
   
Ingredients: 
1 can quartered artichokes (14 oz) drained
3/4 cup graded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mayonaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 dash garlic salt
4 (4oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

Directions: 
In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. I salt and peppered the chicken breasts and dipped them in flour. Then I cooked them in a skillet with a little bit of oil until the chicken breasts were lightly browned on each side. Then I placed the in the bottom of a backing dish and placed the artichoke mixture on top.

I am going to be making this dish again very soon. I've been craving it ever since I made it. When that happens, then you know it's got to be good.





No comments:

Post a Comment